9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Librarian – Abū Ḩulayfah
The Chemical Engineer is in charge of continuously optimizing existing production processes in water borne coating production, as well as the start-up of new manufacturing equipment, which includes quality assurance tests. His main focus is on essential safety, quality, and productivity concerns.
Job Title : Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Librarian
Location : Abū Ḩulayfah, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 36.4 per hour.
Company : Air Protein
Job Type : Part-Time
- With the help of other technical resources or on your own, troubleshoot and resolve long-term or recurring issues.
- Color palettes and techniques are put to the test.
- All safety actions should be supported and followed.
- Assist operations staff with real-time technical assistance.
- Assistance with the monitoring of the plant’s operations.
- Regularly review production history in order to suggest improvements in efficiency, quality, and waste reduction.
- Upgrade current equipment to increase product quality or operational safety.
- Identifying and selecting the most effective techniques and approaches from a wide range of options.
- Throughout the workplace, be a positive influence and role model for others.
- Any safety issues should be brought to the attention of management.
- You’ll have an edge if you’ve ever worked with electrochemistry or metal plating.
- Experience with the manufacture of printed circuit boards is advantageous.
- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, or Biochemical Engineering bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemicals should be handled and diluted with care.
- It is necessary to demonstrate knowledge of sound scientific technique and experimental design.