5 Feb 2023
Full-Time CHHA Field Supervisor – Daura
As a Field Supervisor, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the operations of drilling sites while using the most up-to-date technologies. You’ll have access to cutting-edge technology that will allow you to successfully monitor our well-sites. You will diagnose issues and respond fast to guarantee that our clients’ efficiency is not jeopardized in any way.
Job Title : CHHA Field Supervisor
Location : Daura, Katsina, Nigeria
Salary : $ 32.29 per hour.
Company : Sunpower Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- prepare periodic reports including a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service, forecasting, and vehicle mileage report, and a quarterly installer bonus report, among other things.
- Assures staff is accomplishing Council goals by developing a membership structure and coordinating members’ workplaces.
- Coworkers, supervisors, other employees, and local government agencies all work together in a positive way to provide high-quality and timely services. This is done through meetings and other positive interactions.
- The Disciplinary and Grievance Committee investigates employee wrongdoing, conducts corrective action, imposes first-level disciplinary penalties, and administers contracts.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy are offered to clients as a method of eliminating or mitigating maladaptive habits that may interfere with their ability to perform their job responsibilities.
- Oversees campaign execution within their service regions and ensures that necessary standards are met. Contract campaigns, membership education drives, membership mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political activity are all examples of this.
- By monitoring, analyzing, and assessing occurrences involving logging and drilling data, we are able to solve often complicated drilling issues.
- Determines the most effective educational and/or vocational assistance services to assist clients in closing the achievement gap.
- Accomplished negotiator and grievance handler, as well as chief negotiator in master agreement negotiations, a union representative serves a range of functions in a union.
- Divides and organizes information or data received or collected by verbal, written, or electronic communication into distinct components in order to evaluate results, choose the best suitable solution, and resolve challenges.
- good understanding of abstract as well as tangible variables and the capacity to decipher complex technical instructions presented in a mathematical or diagrammatic format is required for this position.
- Ability to listen and communicate well with customers or clients in order to complete tasks or answer questions from customers, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and members of the general public.
- The ability to work in the construction industry, including cabinet installation, service, order processing, delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is highly sought for.
- Successfully managing people by building strong working relationships, adapting their leadership style to a varied group of employees, identifying their developmental needs, and giving coaching and mentoring has been shown.
- An understanding of transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment procedures as they relate to hazardous waste control at SCE and contractor locations.