7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Chief Affiliation Officer/Site Practice Manager – Conner
An interesting position is currently available for an experienced practice manager. In addition to acting as the principal contact between practice providers, clinical leadership, and customers, responsibilities include the effective management of all assigned facilities through the deployment of clinical providers, the implementation of company policies, procedures, and projects.
Job Title : Chief Affiliation Officer/Site Practice Manager
Location : Conner, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.55 per hour.
Company : Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and administer office supply and equipment purchasing plans and budgets.
- Oversee the hiring, scheduling, and performance of clinical, administrative, and billing staff members.
- Stay current on the most effective data collecting, storage, and retrieval software for executive reporting.
- Communicate with the hospital to promote goal-setting and problem-solving in cooperation with the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Work with HR to identify, probe, and address personnel concerns in the recruiting, retention, and termination of staff.
- Organizing employees’ time off, covering for absences, and handling mandatory trainings and seminars.
- Maintain a risk-free workplace by adhering to all applicable office safety policies, as well as local, state, and federal health and safety regulations.
- The Practice Manager is an integral member of the hospital’s leadership team and works closely with the chief of staff to oversee daily operations.
- Keep the office at a comfortable temperature and relaxed pace to facilitate top-notch patient treatment and customer service.
- analyze and arrange office processes, such as payroll preparation, cash management, invoice processing, and other administrative tasks.
- Required are three years of relevant experience, including direct managerial experience, in the healthcare, veterinary profession, service business, etc (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- Possess excellent communication, problem-solving, and the ability to address and resolve issues with coworkers.
- Must have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of privacy, documentation, and HR regulations.
- Must have the ability to manage all departmental functions and have the ability to communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, doctors and other departments.
- We will take into consideration equivalent office management experience (2+ years).