3 Feb 2023
Part-Time Chief Executive Officer – Ghaziabad
Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the entire management of the firm with the goal of delivering value-added financial services to members/owners on a profitable, competitive and financially sound basis. The CEO is responsible for implementing management controls, reporting to the board of directors, and leading the company’s operational units in a way that is compatible with good corporate governance and safe and sound business practices.
Job Title : Chief Executive Officer
Location : Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 46.56 per hour.
Company : Sunrise Senior Living
Job Type : Part-Time
- In addition to being able to interpret and use financial data as a management tool, you should have past experience with operational budgets.
- Keep the organization’s finances in order and keep up the good work they’ve done in the past. Following strategic planning, look at its structure, operations, policies, staffing, business model, and funding needs and make changes as needed. Strengthen and think outside the box about how technology can be used in all parts of the organization’s work. Maintain exceptional stewardship and hold yourself to very high standards to make sure that the organization’s work is done in a way that the public can trust.
- Management systems, controls, and standards must be put in place at the local level to ensure that the organization’s activities are managed effectively.
- Promoting openness in order to ensure all stakeholders are aware of the organization’s values and aims (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- All financial, operational, personnel, and marketing concerns and actions have to be reported to the board of directors in a timely and correct manner.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the association’s controls, financial and operational performance are being rigorously reviewed on a regular basis (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- To aid in the development of productive and efficient work practices as well as innovative initiatives, provide suggestions and offer solutions..
- Ensure team members flourish and that corporate objectives are reached by monitoring employee productivity and creating a highly inclusive culture.
- Manage the organization’s finances, ensuring that a strong business plan that maximizes shareholder value is in place, in line with our cooperative principles.
- As a motivating, approachable, and helpful staff leader, you will promote an organizational culture that recruits, keeps, and motivates a diverse, highly competent workforce. Ensure that communication and decision-making are conducted with rigor, quality, clarity, and openness. Encourage amicable and positive communication between departments.
- Management characteristics that are above average, including strategic organizational development, motivational powers, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal ability.
- It’s important to have a good grasp on how managed care works. This includes how the delivery system is set up and how money is spent, as well as how programs are made, how utilization is managed, network management, and quality improvement.
- The ability to work with a wide range of people and cultures in marketing, public relations, and fundraising.
- The capacity to manage several tasks at the same time, ranging from the strategic to the administrative, and the ability to synthesize, prioritize, and act has been shown.
- Accomplished management and leadership skills that include the capacity to effectively manage people as well as the ability to produce results via others.