7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Chief Operating Officer – Kullu
Managing the company’s objective, finances, and customer satisfaction are all in the hands of the CEO. With the Board of Directors and other entities, the Chief Executive Officer serves as a liaison.
Job Title : Chief Operating Officer
Location : Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 46.57 per hour.
Company : NADAP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the organization’s operations at the local level by developing and implementing local operating procedures and programs and by implementing management systems, controls, and standards in their implementation.
- All stakeholders must grasp the organization’s basic beliefs and goals in order to encourage effective communication (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Provide recommendations and create solutions to assist in the promotion of productive and efficient work procedures as well as creative initiatives.
- Assure the economic viability of the company and maintain its track record of rigorous, lean financial management. Assess the organization’s structure, operations, policies, personnel, business model, and financing needs in the aftermath of strategic planning and make necessary improvements. Strengthen and creatively utilize the organization’s use of technology in all facets of its work. Assure exemplary stewardship and adhere to very high standards in order to protect the organization’s operations and the public confidence.
- Proactive monitoring of financial and operational controls will be your responsibility as the association’s only lender (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Serve as an engaging, approachable, and helpful team leader who promotes an organizational culture that recruits, maintains, and inspires a diverse, highly competent workforce. Strengthen communication and decision-making rigor, quality, clarity, and transparency. Encourage departments to work together constructively and collegially.
- In charge of overseeing staff productivity and creating a highly inclusive culture to ensure that team members flourish and that corporate objectives are reached.
- Manage the firm’s financial performance while guaranteeing a complete business plan that maximizes shareholder value.
- All financial, operational, personnel, and marketing challenges and actions must be promptly and accurately communicated to the board of directors.
- Having worked with operating budgets in the past. Understanding how to use financial statements as a management tool.
- Management and leadership skills, such as staffing, orientation, coaching, performance evaluations, training, and development, as well as the ability to get things done through other people.
- Having a firm grasp of the principles of managed care, such as the organization of the delivery system and the financial implications of each program’s implementation.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and fundraising, as well as the ability to engage a diverse variety of stakeholders and cultures is required.
- Strategic organizational development, inspiring talents, negotiating, communication, and interpersonal skills that are above average in management.
- The ability to examine, prioritize, and take action on a broad variety of problems, ranging from the strategic to the administrative in nature.