26 Jan 2023
Full-Time CHILD/ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES SPECIALIST – Ayodhya
This position is responsible for ensuring that child care providers adhere to all applicable laws, rules, and procedures. This role also includes performing monitoring visits and recommending to Team Leads the acceptance or denial of registration applications or renewals of child care establishments and centers within the assigned counties and caseload.
Job Title : CHILD/ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES SPECIALIST
Location : Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 21.4 per hour.
Company : Ascension
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll need to work with the division and the IT department to keep track of child care registration data.
- Recommends to the State whether new child care provider applications should be allowed or refused, as well as if current registration should be cancelled.
- Creating an atmosphere that fosters self-confidence and trust in others is essential.
- Provides child care-related information to facility owners, as well as conducts training and answers to inquiries.
- Social workers and investigators work together to look into reports of child abuse and neglect and gather evidence to support such reports.
- Using the educational philosophy of the center and the input of other staff, design learning activities that are appropriate for various student groups depending on their ages, sizes, compositions, and other characteristics.
- Child care providers are informed and explained of concerns that need corrective action, and a plan for appropriate remedial action is made and given deadlines for solutions.
- To maintain compliance with child care rules, little engagement is required with owners, administrators, boards, and child care providers in a specific geographic region.
- In order to verify that all relevant state and federal standards and criteria are met, child care facilities are inspected and evaluated.
- Make sure you have the appropriate flexibility to meet the demand for health and safety monitoring visits on weekends and at night, if necessary.
- Several abilities are necessary, including the ability to read general business periodicals and evaluate them, as well as to grasp technical processes and regulatory requirements.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication capabilities.
- It is necessary to be able to effectively communicate information to groups of managers, clients, board members, and the general public, as well as to respond to enquiries.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a Master’s Degree or the equivalent in post-baccalaureate academic credits of 36 hours or more. Applicants must have at least four years of administration or teaching experience in an academic program, or be affiliated with one.
- It is preferable to have knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care programs, as well as experience working with low-income families.