4 Feb 2023
Part-Time Child Safety Instructional Designer – Muharraq
We are now looking for a competent Instructional Designer to join our team. The Instructional Designer will use theory and research to design, create, and implement accessible learning materials, collaborating with faculty to organize content, activities, and assessments in accordance with research-identified best practices.
Job Title : Child Safety Instructional Designer
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 50.2 per hour.
Company : Skai
Job Type : Part-Time
- Learning objectives, learning/project plans & instructional techniques are developed in collaboration with instructional design team members in order to provide high-quality, engaging learning solutions that correspond with the organization’s business goals and strategic imperatives.
- Research and organize material, and then develop content that translates difficult knowledge into well-written, understandable, and engaging online or multimedia training.
- Consider the project and management procedures, instruction design standards, as well the corporate brand style and compliance requirements while ensuring that all of these elements are in sync.
- Adult learning theory should influence the creation of e-learning courses, instructional materials, and other electronic educational content.
- Produce high-quality work on schedule while simultaneously managing several projects in an unpredictable, fast-paced setting.
- Keeping pace of technological and market advancements in the area will be a major responsibility of this role, and you will be expected to offer novel tools and methods to enhance both the educational content of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- To establish the effectiveness of educational programs, it is necessary to review outcomes and ensure that they are aligned with corporate goals.
- Instruct professors and staff in the technical and pedagogical skills essential for creating and delivering interesting, interactive online courses.
- Develop educational needs on a global and regional scale with colleagues, as well as learning goals and course materials that are both interesting and informative.
- Make supporting resources including e-learning, exams, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games.
- Fundamental business and management ideas, such as those involved in strategy planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership approach, are necessary for success in this position.
- strong work ethic, organizational skills, as well as a readiness to welcome change.
- To be successful, a member of the program’s sub-team or the whole program team must have excellent communication and organizational abilities, as well as the capacity to influence others.
- Skills in utilizing a keyboard and mouse to enter data, as well as the ability to use a phone and headphones to listen in on the system while you type.
- Use of multimedia components in instructional design and production of technology-based instructional content for a broad range of academic areas.