Full-Time Children’s Behavioral Health Consultation Specialist – Trento
As a Child Care Specialist, you will assist the Lead Daycare Specialist in the operation of our childcare facility by being joyful and enthusiastic. You’ll carry out daily activities as scheduled, show compassion and care to children and their families, and guarantee each child’s physical and emotional safety and well-being. In this position, you’ll contribute to our aims of fostering play, discovery, communication, and personalized child-centered development while also assisting us in maintaining a warm, kind, and loving learning environment for children.
Job Title : Children’s Behavioral Health Consultation Specialist
Location : Trento, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.67 per hour.
Company : Banner Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conducts training, responds to enquiries, and provides child care-related information to facility owners for technical help.
- As a team, social service personnel and investigators examine and document claims of child abuse and neglect.
- If new applications for child care providers are granted or rejected, and if existing registration should be cancelled, the committee makes recommendations to the state.
- Using the educational philosophy of the center and the input of other staff, design learning activities that are appropriate for various student groups depending on their ages, sizes, compositions, and other characteristics.
- In partnership with the division and the information technology group, maintains data on child care registration.
- Limited collaboration between owners, administrators, boards, and child care providers in a certain geographic region to ensure compliance with child care regulations.
- Verifies that child care providers are conforming to state and federal requirements by inspecting and evaluating current and prospective facilities.
- Ensure that you have the required flexibility to satisfy the need for health and safety monitoring visits on weekends and at night, if necessary.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes development and nurtures self-confidence, trust, and respect for others.
- Informs and explains issues that require corrective action to child care providers, makes a proposal for suitable remedial action, and sets deadlines for fixes.
- It is preferable to have knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care programs, as well as experience working with low-income families.
- Several abilities are necessary, including the ability to read general business periodicals and evaluate them, as well as to grasp technical processes and regulatory requirements.
- It is necessary to have a master’s degree or the equivalent of 36 credit hours of post-baccalaureate academic study. Four years of management or teaching experience in an educational program, or association with one, is required.
- It is vital to possess great interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- A successful communication skillset that includes the ability to effectively explain information to groups of managers, clients, board of directors, and the general public while also responding to questions