7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Client Finance Manager – Krishnanagar
To join our team, we’re seeking for an experienced Finance Manager. If you have experience delivering excellent customer service, the drive to earn an unlimited income, and want to pursue a career as a Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we want to hear from you.
Job Title : Client Finance Manager
Location : Krishnanagar, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 26.53 per hour.
Company : BMW of Corpus Christi
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide the company with financial guidance and recommendations.
- Provide managerial employees with financial reports and analyze financial data, as well as recommendations for next steps.
- Establish measuring techniques and KPIs for big events and initiatives.
- Compare the company’s real performance to the business plans by analyzing expenses, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalation, foresee and make trade-offs, and balance business demands with technology and procedural constraints.
- Assist the operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, fixed, and documented accurately in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their comprehension and application of these concerns.
- Assist in the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the paperwork and schedules that go with them, in compliance with government agencies.
- Working with auditors, ensure that the company’s finances are well-managed.
- Ability to improve accounting and finance systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement mindset in the company.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing corporate strategies and agreeing on future directions.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration is required, as well as a degree with a significant quantitative component (MBA preferred).
- Ability to lead and develop the expertise and capabilities of financial teams.
- Knowledge of web-based collaboration software.
- Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all desirable. Strong computer skills and application expertise are required.