5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Client Tax Reporting Associate – Rohtak
We are seeking a Tax Associate to join our office. You will prepare a variety of individual, entity, trust, estate, and gift tax returns while providing high-quality tax services that will allow you to grow professionally and contribute to the firm’s reputation. As a Tax Associate, you will get training in a variety of areas of taxes, as well as in the recording of tax paperwork and other projects, all of which will be overseen by seniors, supervisors, managers, and partners.
Job Title : Client Tax Reporting Associate
Location : Rohtak, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 27.05 per hour.
Company : Bracewell LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiling and recording bank accounts and other financial statements, as well as learning how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements, to obtain practical experience in accounting
- Operations are carried out in strict conformity with corporate policies and processes, in addition to applicable rules and legislation, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering responsibilities.
- In this position, you will review accounts and activities, and you will perform reconciliations of the income tax balances (i.e., income tax due, deferred tax assets and liabilities) and the Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts, which will include international withholding, franchise/gross receipts taxes, and other taxes.
- By preparing estate and gift tax returns, as well as making charitable donations, and engaging in other philanthropic activities, we help our clients leave a lasting legacy.
- International assignment cost projections for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee are calculated and prepared.
- Monitor all compliance and filing status, as well as aid in the preparation of tax returns, extensions of time to file, projected tax payments, and other tax compliance operations.
- Improve your administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities to the point where you can organize, analyze, and interact with others in a productive and effective way.
- Responsibilities include informing management of any technique or process that does not comply with regulatory standards. This includes any suspected or verified fraud.
- desire to enhance your career by learning new customer service and technical accounting approaches that will enable you to take on more responsibility and possibilities
- Research and understand tax problems, draft memoranda and client letters, and provide views and suggestions on a wide range of tax matters are all part of the job description.
- Understanding of safety, operating and maintenance standards and procedure manuals Regular contact and reports may be written with ease. Answers to queries from colleagues and the general public are concise and clear. Having the capacity to convey one’s thoughts to others is critical. Knowledge and ability to execute fundamental arithmetic operations on all measuring systems, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimal points. Understanding of bar graphs; capacity to calculate rates, ratios, and percentages.
- Ability to use a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Possess working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Advanced computer skills are desirable.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a CPA are required for this job. It also needs 3-6 years of tax experience with a large CPA firm or a public company’s corporate tax department, and you must be able to work well with people.
- In order to effectively perform job obligations, a reliable method of transportation to and from work, as well as other work-related activities, meetings, and interactions with customers, is essential.
- An candidate who is well-organized and adaptive, and who has shown capacity to manage several projects and procedures while achieving internal and external deadlines is required.