3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Clinical Administrative Coordinator – Work From Home – Al Rayyan
We want an Administrative Coordinator with superior communication skills and a positive outlook. You should be able to support management and all visitors to the firm by doing office activities, offering courteous and professional assistance by phone, mail, and e-mail, arranging reservations or travel arrangements, and overall having a pleasant presence in the workplace.
Job Title : Clinical Administrative Coordinator – Work From Home
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 20.86 per hour.
Company : Planet Professional
Job Type : Full-Time
- This area may include administrative and accounting responsibilities including bookkeeping, payroll preparation and review, information management, personnel files, filing systems, supply requisitions, and other administrative activities.
- You’ll establish and execute standard communication practices, such as overnighting documents, in this position.
- This role requires the ability to handle mail, files, appointments, photocopy, and fax.
- This is determined when deciding if a high-level person need a face-to-face meeting. It’s a career that requires a diverse set of skills, from the most fundamental to the most advanced.
- Handles central phone and email inquiries, forwarding them to the appropriate project team member as necessary.
- Everyday tasks such as welcoming and escorting guests and visitors, helping colleagues who are using facilities, operating and maintaining services are all part of the Administrative Services function.
- Maintain order in your daily cash receipts, your petty cash, your files, your personnel records, and any other administrative paperwork you may have.
- Assists the division’s head with a variety of administrative tasks, including arranging meetings and deadlines, generating agendas, and managing records.
- Researches and follows up on problems and concerns that come in, especially those that are very sensitive. Figures out what the best thing to do is and works to make it happen.
- Procuring project equipment and providing administrative support to projects are some of the duties of this position.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Outlook as well as web-based applications like Google Drive and Dropbox. Manage databases, write difficult papers, and do research.
- Experience and comprehension of business and management concepts involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling and administration, production processes, and people and resource coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion, adapt to different demands, and provide the best service and response to customers and clients.
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university, or a comparable mix of administrative experience, training, and education
- Good time management skills, able to handle many tasks concurrently while paying special attention to details.