9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Clinical Administrative Coordinator – Work From Home – Sahiwal
An administrative coordinator who is outgoing and energetic is a must-have. Office chores, courteous and professional assistance by phone, mail or e-mail, booking or travel reservations, and being a helpful and cheerful presence in the workplace are all responsibilities of yours.
Job Title : Clinical Administrative Coordinator – Work From Home
Location : Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 20.3 per hour.
Company : Public Health Management Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- This position’s responsibilities include mail, files, appointments, photocopying, and faxing.
- In the Administrative services role, you do day-to-day tasks like paperwork, greeting and directing guests and visitors, helping coworkers who are using the facilities, and running and maintaining services.
- Does research, sets priorities, and follows up on issues and concerns that come in, even if they are sensitive. Organizes the right response.
- Reacts to general inquiries via phone and email, directing them to the appropriate team member.
- This is taken into consideration when assessing if a high-level person need a face-to-face interaction. From the most fundamental skills to the most advanced, it’s a profession that demands a broad variety of competencies.
- Initiates and supervises the adoption of standard correspondence protocols, such as those for overnight paper delivery.
- Tasks like as bookkeeping, payroll preparation and review, information management and storage systems for personnel files, supply requisitioning and other administrative operations may be included in this area.
- Takes care of a wide range of administrative tasks for the head of the division, such as keeping track of meetings and deadlines, making agendas, and keeping records.
- Organize cash receipts, petty cash, files, personnel files, and other administrative paperwork on a daily basis.
- Helps projects with a wide range of administrative tasks, such as word processing, photocopying, printing, faxing, and emailing, and also finds project equipment.
- Extremely effective time management skills that show you can handle a lot of things at once and pay close attention to every detail.
- Shows the greatest customer/client service and responsiveness while handling sensitive information.
- An associate’s degree from an authorized community college or university is required, as well as two years of administrative experience.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Compose complex papers and handle databases.
- Knowledge and understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, allocating resources, modeling and managing human resources, production methods, and coordinating people and resources.