26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Clinical Program Associate – Medical Administration – Abbotabad
Our community urgently need a seasoned Healthcare Administrator. Experienced candidates with three years or more are desired. High survey scores, extended tenure, and a commitment to provide great treatment and customer service are also required. The Healthcare Administrator oversees the day-to-day operations of the Healthcare Center in accordance with business, federal, state, and municipal requirements.
Job Title : Clinical Program Associate – Medical Administration
Location : Abbotabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 27.66 per hour.
Company : Associtaes in Healthcare Development
Job Type : Full-Time
- Budgets are prepared and adhered to for departmental employment, revenue, and/or costs. Responds to business changes that may affect the budget’s ability to meet its obligations.
- Assists the other department heads in the community to provide the best possible care for the inhabitants.
- Respond to patient complaints; examine the situation, probable risk, effective resolution, and clinical care issues, among other considerations, to determine whether the complaint should be escalated.
- Employers may use this tool to streamline the recruiting process, train new hires, conduct performance reviews, provide praise and credit to workers who have excelled, handle employee grievances, and resolve disputes more effectively.
- Interacts and interacts with physicians/providers on a frequent basis to offer guidance and supervision of effective scheduling, efficient clinic work flow, and patient flow, as well as to create and maintain a cooperative, trusting relationship with them.
- Health care facility residents’ activities are conceived and implemented by this person. He is in charge of overseeing a large number of people at the Healthcare Center, including junior supervisors and volunteers.
- Assists direct reports in carrying out work plans and achieving long and short term objectives. Implements infrastructure changes at the site level, as well as modifications to supporting procedures and systems. Ensures the site’s objectives are met.
- Visible and present daily rounding for facilitation of patient flow as well as patient and provider satisfaction. Available for immediate and timely response to barriers or obstacles to daily workflows. Develop a staffing plan that meets both customer expectations and financial constraints. Create an environment where employee engagement and feedback facilitates positive change.
- Make that patients/residents are treated fairly, including their right to voice grievances and their right to self-determination.
- Personnel management includes everything from hiring and training employees to evaluating their performance and conducting professional development programs. Ensures that the department’s overall operational objectives are met or supported by the group’s productivity and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care/business administration or a similar discipline from an authorized college/university is greatly encouraged.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the administration of healthcare and/or resident services is necessary for this position.
- The ability to lead and a willingness to work with and supervise others are essential.
- Administration of long-term care facilities requires an understanding of all applicable state and federal regulations (including those pertaining to Medicare reimbursement), nursing practices and procedures, and all applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- You must be able to deal calmly and politely with everyone who comes into contact with you, whether they are coworkers, residents/patients, family members, or guests.