5 Feb 2023
Full-Time CNC Machinist 2 – Yemmiganur
The Machinist is responsible for loading components into the machine, cycling it, and detecting machine defects such as worn or broken cutting blades. The job manages production lots, communicates with coworkers about production runs, and keeps the workplace safe, orderly, and clean.
Job Title : CNC Machinist 2
Location : Yemmiganur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 26.19 per hour.
Company : Minico Industries
Job Type : Full-Time
- Dismantle and reinstall maintenance, repaired, or replacement components into equipment to ensure the equipment operates properly and safely.
- Work is planned and arranged by reading and obeying verbal and written instructions and guidelines.
- The machinist configures and runs manual and CNC machine machines, as well as performs fundamental shop calculations relating to project dimensions, tooling, feeds, and milling speeds, utilizing a variety of machinist’s hand tools and precise measuring equipment.
- Strict adherence to safety protocols, such as Lockout Tag-out, Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), is required (PPE)
- Examine sample components, blueprints, drawings, and technical data to identify fabrication processes and sequences, as well as product dimensions and tolerances.
- Perform complex turning, drilling, milling, and tapping operations to satisfy component part requirements.
- Utilize precision measurement to inspect finished units for flaws and to assure compliance to specifications.
- Set up and run manual equipment such lathes, mills, drill presses, and grinders.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues with tooling, materials, programs, equipment, and component standards. Determine and suggest adjustments to component specifications in order to increase machine capability.
- Collaborate with programming engineering to communicate technical knowledge relevant to the production of high-quality components.
- Two years of experience in mechanical or automotive engineering or an associate’s degree in the discipline is necessary.
- A machinist must be able to work in temperatures up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer to do this job.
- Precision tools (e.g. calipers, Micrometers, Drop Gages and Gage blocks) may be used to obtain exact measurements.
- Acquaintance with the fundamentals of industrial machine technology, as well as a working knowledge of metal working characteristics and their properties.
- Programming and knowledge of manual, semi-automatic, or automated equipment (lathes, grinders etc.)