9 Feb 2023
Full-Time CNC Machinist Lead – Muharraq
The machinist is a skilled worker who uses their knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal characteristics, and layout, machining, and assembly methods to create and repair metalworking dies, cutting tools, jigs and fixtures, gauges, and machinists’ hand tools.
Job Title : CNC Machinist Lead
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 22.51 per hour.
Company : GMD Shipyard Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cooperation with programming engineering is necessary to achieve high-quality component manufacture.
- Examine sample components, blueprints, drawings, and technical data to identify fabrication processes and sequences, as well as product dimensions and tolerances.
- Troubleshoot and resolve tooling, material, program, equipment, and part specifications-related issues. Recognize and suggest improvements to component specifications that will enhance the machine’s capability.
- Producing the needed quantity of component components with high accuracy and efficiency necessitates the use of time-consuming techniques.
- Follow safety procedures such as Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Fall Protection, Confined Spaces, and the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (PPE)
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment to ensure appropriate and safe operation.
- In this job, you’ll need to keep and run machines like lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Utilize precise measurement to ensure that the finished goods are defect-free and fulfill all required criteria.
- Plans and organizes work by comprehending and carrying out verbal and written orders and specifications.
- The machinist configures and runs manual and CNC machine machines using hand tools and precise measuring equipment.
- This profession requires knowledge of industrial machine technology as well as the ability to work with metals in a number of ways.
- Have the capacity to take precise measurements using precision equipment (e.g., calipers, micrometers, drop gages, and gage blocks).
- The ability to operate and/or program manual or semi-automated tools and machinery (lathes, grinders etc.)
- A two-year associate’s degree in mechanical or automotive engineering, or at least two years of experience in a related field, is required.
- Must be able to operate in adverse weather conditions, including temperatures as high as 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer.