9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Commercial Drywall Estimator – Cairo
We’re seeking for a detail-oriented Drywall Finisher to join our team. In order to prepare surfaces for final treatment, you’ll be responsible for sealing seams, fixing cracks, and smoothing defects on walls and ceilings. You should also make sure that everything is handled with care. You must be able to complete tasks fast while maintaining a high degree of quality to thrive in this role. You should have a lot of stamina, physical strength, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be able to understand customers’ goals, follow directions, and complete projects on time and on budget.
Job Title : Commercial Drywall Estimator
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.16 per hour.
Company : JTS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with the supervisor, customer, other trades, and subcontractors to deliver quality, timely, and cost-effective maintenance.
- Use trowels, brushes, rollers, or a texture hopper to apply texturizing compounds or primers to walls or ceilings before final finishing. To secure wallboard and metal structural components, use metal molding at wall corners.
- Trowels, wide knives, and spatulas are all necessary tools for applying sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in your assigned workspace are all ideal examples of being an effective steward of our company’s physical assets. This includes preventing damage and abuse, reporting any problems, and reporting any repairs that are required.
- Productivity: Work as part of a team to create items that meet our quality requirements while meeting our productivity goals.
- To embellish and preserve interior surfaces, performs thorough finishing work such as painting (roller, brush, and spray applications), vinyl wallpaper restoration, staining, and application of other finishes. Using hand and power tools, prepares and finishes walls and surface areas, fixes damaged wood and metal doors, and performs Finisher-related tasks.
- Maintaining touch with your supervisor and reporting any job-related issues, as well as ensuring the safe and effective use of all equipment and supplies.
- Attendance: Be on time for the start of the shift, meet all attendance standards, and adhere to the attendance norms and regulations of the division.
- Help your Team Leader and Region Coordinator plan and organize the production operations in your area by discussing expected shortages of materials, identifying essential tool maintenance, and addressing any quality or productivity issues.
- Ensuring that the workplace is free of hazards by following established safety standards and regulations. At all times, make sure you have the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) (PPE).
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- A strong sense of self-confidence and leadership are required for the candidate to be successful, as is ongoing education and advancement of one’s talents.
- Carpentry, shop, mechanical drawing, and basic math courses are suggested in high school.
- Possess the ability to carry out physically hard duties
- If you’ve already worked in the construction or manufacturing industries, you’ll have an advantage.