7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Commercial Real Estate Finance Transaction Manager – Orion
The Real Estate Manager is in charge of real estate portfolios. They follow the company’s own real estate strategy. Drives a variety of real estate solutions, such as site searches, lease extensions, sublease agreements, relocations, and terminations, among other things. Operational and functional leaders can help make real estate decisions by talking to people who work there.
Job Title : Commercial Real Estate Finance Transaction Manager
Location : Orion, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.44 per hour.
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Having a portfolio master sheet on hand will help you keep track of lease expirations and store performance. Excel proficiency is a need.
- Work closely with the construction department and development partners on all aspects of new site due diligence, including dealing with local authorities throughout the permission process.
- assists the company’s employees in locating and selecting a place to reside. Provides business team leaders and other stakeholders with alternatives and advice.
- Make a record of and a thorough examination of the transaction’s monetary components Facilitates transactional efficiency by approving leases and other business transactions internally.
- Stay up to speed on current market trends, competition, growing markets, and other factors that impact real estate decisions in a certain location.
- In real estate concerns, such as operations, transportation, finance, health and safety, loss prevention and risk assessment coordination is required with many internal departments.
- As part of your legal team, assist in the negotiation of all LOIs in order to accomplish the required strategic objectives and aid in the execution of any applicable leases, purchase contracts and other transactional documentation.
- The expiration dates of leases and option contracts are kept track of. All lease actions, including renewals, relocations, and eviction decisions, are coordinated with other business units and upper management. Coordinates the introduction and closure of new shops.
- Landlords, property managers and brokers may contact this person for any leasing and property rights problems.
- In order to find and manage complex environmental concerns that develop throughout the course of commercial transactions in conjunction with environmental, health, and safety specialists
- Two (2) years in a supervisory or administrative position; or any combination of education from a recognized institution and relevant experience totalling nine (9) years may substitute for the required education and experience. Year for year, they may be interchangeable
- Possess a strong sense of collaboration and the ability to build connections with internal and external stakeholders in order to get agreement on timetables and data needs.
- Knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual documents, such as leases, purchase agreements, due diligence reports, and construction contracts.
- Possessing the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-moving, adaptable, and challenging work environment.
- Being able to speak and write fluently in English, as well as to generate accurate, concise, detailed, and instructive documents as well as the capacity to present well in front of small and big audiences.