10 Feb 2023
Full-Time Communications and Content Design Intern – Coimbatore
The Intern will serve in a variety of capacities related to their major area of study. While the following tasks are considered core responsibilities, the Company reserves the right to add others as needed. Account-to-account, based on business requirements and client preferences, these tasks may vary.
Job Title : Communications and Content Design Intern
Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 18.19 per hour.
Company : Accurent
Job Type : Full-Time
- uses the company’s established policies and processes for risk management and safety.
- responds promptly to requests for hold placement and calendar availability across different institutions.
- Learns how to operate and maintain equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Support or collaborate with a variety of company functions/areas/departments.
- Helps personnel in the maintenance and food service industries who are cleaning, maintaining, cooking, or serving in facilities for commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, or other establishments.
- Core Duties of an Internship (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- Help the user experience researcher test the usability of our software solutions.
- facilitates the development of an understanding of the companies and customers that are supported by the function.
- You’ll be expected to lend a hand with the regulars’ pet initiatives (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Maintain databases for all data related to department booking efforts, including current offers, contracts, venue calendars, and other details.
- being competent with standard office equipment and software.
- a capacity for critical thought, as well as the ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- It’s important to have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- Must be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the fundamental activities of the work can be accomplished. Must possess the necessary knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience.