2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Construction Manager – Akhmīm
An experienced Construction Manager is needed to oversee day-to-day operations and help out the Project Manager, who is ultimately in charge of the project’s success or failure. While working as a Building Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and directing all project team members who are responsible for the construction, installation, and in-service testing of all project systems.You’ll be in charge of supervising the project team and subcontractors as they design, purchase, develop, and test all of the communication infrastructure involved with the project you’re in charge of managing.
Job Title : Construction Manager
Location : Akhmīm, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 52.12 per hour.
Company : Two Sigma
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is essential to maintain that the carrier’s interests are reflected in the examination of proposal requests for modification as well as other contract material, such as extra instructions or additional requests for information.
- the carrier’s point of contact for all federal, state, and local government issues including the city’s permits and inspection needs developing ties with government agencies
- By organizing tenant work, engaging in meetings, settling disagreements, offering on-going feedback, and arranging project punch list and close-out, you may serve as an information resource.
- you’ll have to look over and approve invoices from consultants, contractors, and change orders. You’ll also work with the Control Manager to make sure the reporting program is set up correctly.
- Track and review the actions of outsourced construction firms to verify compliance with safety, quality, timelines and budgets, cost efficiency and control, and outcomes.
- Developing initial project-specific cost estimates and assuming primary responsibility for the budgetary management of the project’s many cost components are two of the most important responsibilities.
- you should keep a close eye on any build-to-suit contracts, spec houses and other concerns that may arise throughout the course of conducting a successful subdivision development.
- Carriers’ duties to their tenants are reviewed and ensured, while keeping project costs in check.
- Many subcontractors need to be identified and certified, including those working on the site and in the construction industry.
- Providing coordination and feedback as needed with utility companies that are providing services and infrastructure for the project, as well as managing the project’s timeline and costs, is what a project manager is in charge of.
- Work closely with the general contractor and project consultants to finish the project on time and on budget, finding any deviations from the business plan.
- Pre-design and pre-construction expertise, as well as understanding of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team building, and client relationship development, are needed.
- Familiarity with construction contract agreements and the construction process, including the ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate the drawings and requirements of consultants.
- Hands-on experience in an industrial context overseeing the operations of contractors and crews for mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction.
- QA/QC program development and implementation experience to guarantee that the work performed is in accordance with the contract documents. Perform the responsibilities of a Site Quality Control Manager