Part-Time Construction Project Manager – Oman
An experienced Construction Manager is needed to oversee day-to-day operations and help out the Project Manager, who is ultimately in charge of the project’s success or failure. While working as a Building Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and directing all project team members who are responsible for the construction, installation, and in-service testing of all project systems.You’ll be in charge of supervising the project team and subcontractors as they design, purchase, develop, and test all of the communication infrastructure involved with the project you’re in charge of managing.
Job Title : Construction Project Manager
Location : Oman, Oman, Oman
Salary : $ 53.68 per hour.
Company : New Line Structures
Job Type : Part-Time
- Participating in meetings, keeping an eye on renters’ work, resolving arguments and providing feedback are all examples of methods to function as an information resource.
- Responsible for approving consultant bills, contractor pay applications, and modification orders, and coordinating with Control Manager to ensure appropriate posting in reporting software.
- Appointing a project manager to oversee the budgetary management of the project’s many cost components is a good idea.
- It is essential to maintain that the carrier’s interests are reflected in the examination of proposal requests for modification as well as other contract material, such as extra instructions or additional requests for information.
- Carriers’ commitments to their customers are reviewed and ensured, while keeping project costs in check.
- Maintaining ties with government agencies and serving as the carrier’s point of contact in issues involving the federal, state, and local governments, including the city’s permitting and inspection requirements
- Make sure contractors who aren’t in-house aren’t cutting corners or skipping steps in order to save money or get better outcomes.
- in charge of coordinating and giving input to utility firms that are supplying services and infrastructure for the project, as well as controlling the project’s timetable and expenses.
- Maintain regular contact with your Sales Counselor on any build-to-suit contracts, spec houses, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other problems that may arise throughout the development phase of a successful subdivision.
- Aspects of the project that need assistance include assisting in the identification and certification of numerous subcontractors, including the site and construction trades.
- A depth knowledge of the contract’s quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) processes. Manager of Site Quality Assurance (SQCM)
- Significant experience with construction contract agreements and the construction process, including the ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate the drawings and specifications of consultants.
- Hands-on experience in an industrial context overseeing the operations of contractors and crews for mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget, as well as recognizing deviations from a company’s long-term strategy
- It’s important to have experience in pre-design and pre-construction, as well as knowledge of building systems and components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team development and creating relationships with customers and other key stakeholders.