26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Controller – Alwar
We are looking for a high-energy person that can see the big picture in a fast-paced business setting. The Financial Controller will report to the CFO and plans to become CFO within two years. The selected applicant will be an analytical problem solver with strong technical ability in financial and business domains.
Job Title : Controller
Location : Alwar, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 38.62 per hour.
Company : Westpac Institutional Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides unique reports, interprets financial data and related systems, and identifies potential problem areas for Property Management at all levels.
- Supervise the tax return and quarterly tax distribution process, working with internal stakeholders and external tax advisors to ensure timely and correct completion in accordance with local, state, and federal government laws.
- Establishes and continues to maintain robust accounting controls that are adequate to assure compliance with the regulations and directives of all regulatory authorities, both internal and external to the organization.
- Performs data research and analysis in order to generate reports that assess aspects such as profitability, return on investment, and costs. In order to support the conclusions and suggestions, a comparison of financial and informational data is performed.
- Obligations include ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, preparing financial reports, advising management, and submitting financial reports as required.
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and procedures, and establishes preventative maintenance standards and service contracts to ensure that all machinery is operational.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, supervision, and support of team members as they carry out daily, weekly, and monthly accounting activities in order to correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Establishes suitable accounting systems for revenue recognition and expense accruals to enable efficient asset management for the organization.
- v Performs in-depth evaluations and analyses of both the budget and the financial reports, in addition to producing and generating recommendations and adjustments to the financial plan, as well as producing and generating financial reports. It is the responsibility of the internal management as well as the parent business to receive information and results, and it is also the responsibility of the internal management to guarantee that they are shared and distributed.
- Research, develop, and execute Finance Department projects, such as software and systems installation and other departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Graduate of a four-year institution with a degree in accounting or similar experience Five years of accounting or equivalent experience, including at least one year as a supervisor
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary, preferably with a concentration in economics, accounting, or finance. Strong preference given to candidates who have either a master’s degree or an additional professional credential (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Maintains the performance of the financial staff by coaching, advising, and punishing personnel; planning, monitoring, and evaluating the outcomes of the work.
- Self-starter who confronts challenges and gets things done without continual supervision. Continuously pursues greater responsibility while soliciting and acting on criticism.
- An accounting, auditing, and financial management background with at least 10 years of experience is required, as well knowledge of accounting principles and corporate taxes.