26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Core IT Delivery Manager – San Luis
Employee encouragement, awards and recognition, coaching, counseling, issue resolution, and time management are all responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager. Effective communication, leadership, and business acumen are all prerequisites for the Service Delivery Manager in today’s high-volume contact center environment. In order to be considered, the aspirant must have shown the abilities stated below in their professional experience.
Job Title : Core IT Delivery Manager
Location : San Luis, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 34.44 per hour.
Company : Avanade Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to ensure that the demands of the client are met, operational delivery teams must be able to communicate and convey them clearly.
- Promote a “Voice of the Customer” campaign by bringing together Call Centers around a common approach to customer satisfaction surveys and feedback across the whole purchasing process.
- Offers daily management assistance to fellow Delivering Services Managers, including appropriate mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention efforts.
- The department’s daily activities and tasks are reviewed and mentored by supervisors and team leaders to ensure that the department is properly staffed and organized.
- Incorporate consumers and suppliers into frequent evaluations of the organization to improve the overall quality of the services.
- The responsibilities may include the role of pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,…), who are responsible for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as the development and coaching of those individuals.
- Help travel consultants and concierges with everything from team and one-on-one coaching to management every day in both a remote and in-person work.
- Customer KPIs and contractual obligations must be met and the overall success of their Concierge must be maintained.
- This position is responsible for enforcing the quality standards that govern customer interactions, ensuring that the customer experience is consistent across all customer contact points.
- Create and execute incentive programs to enhance metrics while maintaining a high level of quality by analyzing team and individual data and compiling reports.
- Additionally, an in-depth understanding of the customer-vendor relationship is critical in attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of high-performing partners.
- Understanding of the need of care and judgment in the delivering of criticism, redirection and explanation.
- The ability to focus on a wide range of business sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Capacity to communicate effectively, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, to build connections, and to persuade others, are prerequisites for success.
- The capacity to think strategically over the long term and create effective action plans via good planning, appraisal, and management.