26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Al-Jīzah
We are now looking to hire a Corporate Recruiter. Individuals with a drive for customer service excellence and a large picture mindset are sought for.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 39.95 per hour.
Company : Insight Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a consistent supply of quality candidates for all of our vacant jobs by using your broad network and the most cutting-edge recruitment technology.
- Attracting the best applicants for a job requires cultivating positive relationships with potential hires.
- Creates short and engaging job posts that are straightforward, jargon-free, attract a diverse pool of talent (bias is reduced), and are search engine optimized.
- Support with all phases of the recruiting process, from the initial search for qualified individuals through the final stages of the interview process, including making employment offers to successful candidates.
- In the process of creating a pleasant applicant experience that corresponds with our employment brand, the candidate feedback is audited, recommendations are made, and feedback is sent to leaders to promote awareness.
- Identifying gaps in the Company’s recruitment partners and methods, as well as feasible alternatives, will allow us to provide the best possible experience for both candidates and managers.
- Pay packages for job seekers may be designed and discussed; applications and profiles can also be presented.
- For the sake of the company’s current and future needs, as well as for the development of effective sourcing techniques, investigate and network with passive prospects.
- Acquaint yourself with the Company’s activities and be able to effectively articulate the Company’s vision, purpose, and values to prospective employees.
- enables open and honest communication between employees, managers, and HR partners. Ongoing success against the company’s recruitment strategy is clearly communicated to executives and HR partners.
- Internal motivation and proactive contact with teams and individuals are required to remove bottlenecks and handle immediate recruitment needs while also contributing to a bigger talent acquisition strategic strategy.
- In order to properly manage a large number of application pipelines for a variety of demands and business sectors at the same time, exceptional multitasking skills are necessary..
- It is essential to have outstanding customer service skills, and all applicants should be handled with the same kindness and care that we demand from our own customers and workers.
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors, and candidates, as well as community partners and team members, are all able to effectively communicate with one another and with the organization.
- Understand how to master the art of networking so that you not only meet the right people at the right time, but also make a lasting impression on them.