2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator – 2nd Shift – Dhule
At our facility, we’re looking for a Crane Operator. To break apart, remove, and transfer material, the Crane Operator will use a crane equipped with a grapple and drop ball. Slag pit maintenance, including excavating, watering, and temperature monitoring, will be the responsibility of the Crane Operator.
Job Title : Crane Operator – 2nd Shift
Location : Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 27.97 per hour.
Company : PeopleReady
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs the tasks of a Rigger once the Crane Operator responsibilities are accomplished and the workload for the primary job above allows.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as weight and size standards and any other applicable legislation. These are items that the candidate should be aware of.
- This job include climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), inspecting the crane and cab, filling out inspection documentation, operating the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and filling steel orders.
- The crane operator inspects the crane for broken or malfunctioning components and reports them to the supervisor. Cleaning and lubricating the crane’s lifting mechanism.
- Work with riggers and truck drivers to lift products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- A rigger operating handbook, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker are all necessary tools for this job.
- Reading and understanding instruction manuals, plans, drawings, and specifications, as well as using math’s to compute load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, are all required skills in this field.
- Adaptable to all types of weather and capable of reporting in real time on any circumstance. As ordered by management, carries out different obligations.
- Procure and check rigging, attach rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, inform crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack are all duties that must be completed.
- Using the control panel, keep an eye on what’s going on and make changes as needed. Follow all safety rules and regulations when doing regular preventative maintenance.
- NCCCO or CIC certification. The Department of Transportation (DOT) issued medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, the Equipment Manager, or the Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). Passing the practical test is required.
- Maintain a safe and orderly workspace by storing and tracking all tools, supplies, and equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To guarantee the continued, needed level of physical health and capacity or fitness to execute the requirements of the position, this position requires the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward.
- It is necessary to have prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or something similar) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.
- General equipment maintenance knowledge is essential.