4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator – Dinalupihan
The Crane Operator is in charge of rigging safety and the application of straps and other rigging to loads being transported by cranes or other material handling equipment. Crane operators are directed by this person. Move materials and goods around the factory using an overhead crane.
Job Title : Crane Operator
Location : Dinalupihan, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.32 per hour.
Company : VWS, Volt Information Sciences
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use radio or visual signals, as well as other types of communication, to lift items and other cargo with the help of riggers and truck drivers.
- Performs the tasks of a Rigger once the Crane Operator responsibilities are accomplished and the workload for the primary job above allows.
- Attach rigging to the load, check the travel route, blow a whistle, alert the crane operator, lead the load to the destination, place the load, unhook rigging, and return to the storage rack.
- You can keep track of all of the actions and make changes to the process via the use of the control panel. General preventive maintenance is carried out, and all obligations are carried out in accordance with safety standards and laws, where applicable.
- The applicant is able to work in all weather conditions, and any concerns are notified immediately. Executes various duties as directed by superiors or the organization.
- Broken or malfunctioning components are identified and reported to the supervisor by the crane operator who inspects the crane. The lifting mechanism of the crane should be cleaned and lubricated before use.
- The following tools will be used: chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, Posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker.
- Climb a 25-foot vertical ladder, check the crane and cab, fill out inspection documentation, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders.
- Understand and adhere to business, customer, and health/safety policies, as well as any other applicable requirements, such as weight and size restrictions. The applicant must be aware of these issues.
- This profession necessitates the ability to read and comprehend instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as utilize arithmetic to determine load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes.
- Prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a crane of a similar type) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more is required for this role.
- NCCCO or CIC certification. The Department of Transportation (DOT) issued medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, the Equipment Manager, or the Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). Passing the practical test is required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment while properly storing and accounting for tools, supplies, and equipment.
- This profession necessitates a working knowledge of sophisticated equipment.
- For this position, a pre-employment physical examination is required to ensure that a candidate’s health and ability to accomplish the job’s requirements are both in good standing each year.