7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator/Loader – Mubārak al Kabīr
At our facility, we’re looking for a Crane Operator. To break apart, remove, and transfer material, the Crane Operator will use a crane equipped with a grapple and drop ball. Slag pit maintenance, including excavating, watering, and temperature monitoring, will be the responsibility of the Crane Operator.
Job Title : Crane Operator/Loader
Location : Mubārak al Kabīr, Mubārak al Kabīr, Kuwait
Salary : $ 26.79 per hour.
Company : Dragados USA, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Rigger Operation Manual (must be on rigger at all times), chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker are all necessary for this work.
- Collaborate with riggers and truck drivers to lift products and other cargo using radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- Once the Crane Operator responsibilities are completed and the workload for the primary job above allows, performs the activities of a Rigger.
- All and all problems are notified immediately, and the employee is able to operate in any weather conditions. Performs various duties at the direction of management.
- Must be able to read and understand instruction manuals, blueprints, drawings, and specifications, as well as utilize arithmetic to determine load weights and wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, among other things.
- Using the control panel, keep an eye on what’s going on and make changes as needed. Follow all safety rules and regulations when doing regular preventative maintenance.
- Prepare load for transport, check travel route with a whistle and crane operator, transport load to destination, place load, unhook rigging and return load to storage rack
- Examine the crane and cab, fill up inspection forms, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders by climbing a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet).
- Inspects the crane for damaged components and reports any abnormalities to the supervisor. Maintains and cleans the crane and its lifting mechanism.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as weight and size standards and any other applicable legislation. These are items that the candidate should be aware of.
- Consistently meet or exceed safety and housekeeping standards, while accurately storing and accounting for tools, supplies, and equipment.
- To guarantee the continuous, needed level of physical health and ability or fitness to execute the responsibilities of the position, this position requires the completion of a pre-employment Physical Examination and an annual examination afterwards.
- NCCCO or CIC certification is necessary. The Department of Transportation’s (DOT) medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local jurisdiction (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical test.
- Extensive previous expertise operating a cab and bridge crane (or an equivalent kind) from heights of 30 feet or more and with spans reaching 60 feet or more is required.
- This position necessitates knowledge of complicated equipment operation.