30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Creative AR Intern – Luna
When it comes to developing and curating material that promotes brand recognition, the Content Creator plays a key role. There will be a chance for a Content Creator, who will work with a diverse group of people to create new and entertaining content, to join a dynamic team.
Job Title : Creative AR Intern
Location : Luna, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.19 per hour.
Company : BuzzFeed
Job Type : Full-Time
- Consult a copywriter for all of your post requirements. Be on the lookout for innovative ideas and methods to communicate with our customers on a regular basis. Participate in the client’s presentation and explanation of the material.
- Developing non-formal video scripts for gurus As a consequence of developing premium items such as eBooks, manuals, and FAQs, we’ve been able to increase our revenue. Making ads, emails, and other marketing materials.
- Produce two new materials per week (blog articles, movies, or anything else you may think of). Multi-method brand promotion is excellent.
- You will be responsible for the timely implementation of online projects as part of a cross-functional team comprised of digital marketing managers and developers.
- There is an audience for email. Creating a newsletter that includes headlines, information, advertisements, and call-to-actions. Monitor and control all marketing communications.
- Set up web pages according to brand guidelines and stakeholder input by using templates, components and modules. You are responsible for any content updates (copy, photos, video, tags, SEO information).
- Keep your weekly mailings on track by setting up a set of guidelines or templates. Consider the show’s content, marketing objectives, and production schedules and deadlines before commencing production.
- editing the work of experts, When it comes to style, grammar, and readability, I use Editing to place the information in the context of our overall marketing plan, generating new content Creating content for websites and blogs
- It is important that the client’s corporate identity and tone be reflected in the writing’s style and tone. Changes should be made to the positions of Creative Director, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations.
- SEO should be used for tiles, features, and descriptions. Listings and keywords should be optimized for sales and ratings. Examine Seller Central platforms to ensure things are selling and rating.
- 2to 5 years of experience Bachelor’s degree in a related field, proficiency in Adobe Suite and motion graphics editing tools. Design portfolio is required.
- Finding stories and ideas that appeal with the intended audience Understanding the many social media and video channels available to you is essential to succeeding in this field. The ability to develop content that can be disseminated across a variety of media and platforms.
- ability to identify effective solutions to management difficulties This post calls for a bachelor’s degree in a related field. The capacity to generate well-written, high-quality content.
- Hubspot knowledge is preferred but not required. Clear speech and writing Time management Smarts, Mandatory multitasking
- Self-motivated, capable of evaluating and prioritizing, Exceptionally detail-oriented, Strong client focus, as well as the capacity to understand the larger picture in day-to-day responsibilities Positivity, business acumen, responsibility, and personal motivation