2 Feb 2023
Part-Time Credit Portfolio Senior Group Manager – Al-Maḥallah al-Kubrā
The Credit Manager works directly with and mentors under the Director of Credit and the Director of Risk to oversee credit risk monitoring, new customer investigations, and collection efforts across various industries. This role will be heavily focused in the near term on the use of reporting and systems to drive efficiencies across the credit and collections process.
Job Title : Credit Portfolio Senior Group Manager
Location : Al-Maḥallah al-Kubrā, Al-Gharbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.53 per hour.
Company : Valley Bank
Job Type : Part-Time
- For complicated deduction and/or collection circumstances that require drastic action, it is recommended to consult with management and the appropriate employees.
- Review of various receivable aging data on a regular basis to spot accounts that need follow-up contact.
- Create lasting bonds with your clientele in order to reap the most benefits from them, and keep in regular touch with them and your team via email and phone.
- Use the “manage by exception” approach to credit management, in which you’re always on the lookout for ways to streamline processes, reduce redundant steps, and increase efficiency.
- Take charge of the entire credit and collections department and run all policies and procedures. This division is in charge of new-client onboarding, credit checking, and debt recovery.
- Make sure you have a good working relationship with other businesses and organizations, such as attorneys, debt collectors, credit reporting agencies, and other credit groups.
- Be sure to keep up with the filing of liens and releases of liens, and consult an attorney if you run into any issues.
- Keep your accounts receivable at a healthy level that makes sense given your company’s and the economy’s current conditions.
- Trends, collection-related actions, and risk can all be monitored with the help of the data and analytics you send to upper management. Suggestions for better management of high-risk accounts should be included in each report on those accounts.
- Manage the collection efforts of credit team members. Investigate, document, and resolve any unresolved concerns or balances. Resolve any outstanding collection concerns. Interact with the customer and the sales team to aid with collections as needed.
- Expertise in managing finances and extending credit for at least three years; ideally gained in the oil and gas, manufacturing, or building industries.
- In order to succeed, you’ll need to be able to think critically, analyze situations quickly, and come up with solutions quickly.
- Strong sense of urgency and focus on getting things done; high levels of integrity and dependability.
- being able to comprehend, analyze, and draw conclusions from material presented in business periodicals, trade publications, news pieces, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Excellent customer service abilities, powerful interpersonal abilities, negotiation skills, the capacity to interact and manage successfully at all organizational levels and with personnel located in remote areas, and good management skills are necessary.