Full-Time Customer Insights / Market Research Analyst – Jharia
With data-driven insights, the Market Research Analyst will propel the company’s Research. Predictive and prescriptive analyses of markets, new technologies and trends, competitive intelligence, and pro-active insights and suggestions on growth plans and improvements to company processes are all required of the perfect applicant.. Data analysis and insight presentation to executives and senior management are key responsibilities of this position, which requires employees to act on their own initiative to enhance company results and to support growth strategies. This position requires someone with a wide range of skills, including knowledge of market trends and our goods’ technical details.
Job Title : Customer Insights / Market Research Analyst
Location : Jharia, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 16.36 per hour.
Company : Point72
Job Type : Full-Time
- Observe the collecting and compilation of data in order to provide periodic reports such as weekly, quarterly, and yearly ones. Setting a baseline and keeping track of changes over time can help you make better decisions.
- Design and execute initiatives to reach specified objectives, find process improvements, and enhance the customer experience with the help of the company’s business divisions.
- It’s critical to provide findings to executives in a manner that helps them make better judgments about their company’s strategy and product and market launches.
- Collaborating with the Market Research team to help our internal clients achieve their research goals is crucial.
- Data mining may be used to gather, verify, and share meaningful information about markets, consumers, and competitors.
- In order for people to act on the basis of the useful information they have been given, complex knowledge must be transmitted in a plain way
- Create and maintain reports to provide management with information on new trends and potential areas for improvement (data analysis and narrative). Gather data, write reports, and provide ideas based on your findings.
- Competitors, pricing, sales methods, marketing, and other factors that could affect future sales are researched and analyzed. Existing and potential customers’ preferences, economic conditions, advertising, distribution, and other factors could also affect future sales.
- Control how data and information are captured, maintained, and presented by the organization. In order to help in the comprehension of market research, create visuals such as maps, charts, graph, and tables, as well as any other data-driven outputs.
- Analytical tools, processes, and reports should be able to ingest data in various forms from a broad range of sources and repositories without difficulty. Use the firm’s subscriptions to market research tools to do internet research.
- Identifying and characterizing problems before they become a problem is a proactive approach to problem resolution.
- stickler for facts. Ability to deal with data from a range of platforms and from a variety of different sources is essential. Exploring the facts in great depth without feeling uncomfortable.
- Knowledge of complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS, as well as primary and secondary market research methods, tools, and procedures.
- have a proven track record of integrating and displaying data in ways that can be quantified in order to improve revenue generation
- The ability to develop formulas, connect spreadsheets, utilize pivot tables, graph data, and format data in Excel is an absolute must. Microsoft Office is a good option…