9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Customer Service/Sales – Basirhat
The Customer Service Lead provides sales order and/or inventory management support to sales people, hospitals, clinics, and physicians while working autonomously and in a team environment with minimal supervision. Customer orders are processed using a variety of channels, including phone, fax, Electronic Data Interchange, and e-mail. Fills customer orders for items and services and/or provides inventory support for products and services accurately, quickly, and under unusual conditions.
Job Title : Customer Service/Sales
Location : Basirhat, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 17.53 per hour.
Company : Impact
Job Type : Full-Time
- Refunds or exchanges will be handled.
- Calls should be treated with respect, promptness, and professionalism, both inbound and outbound.
- Attend meetings and trainings and evaluate all new training materials to stay up to date on programme knowledge, systems, and processes.
- Document and handle client claims properly in the right systems/spreadsheets.
- All confidentiality and personal information requirements must be followed.
- Enhance and expand an existing knowledge base.
- Use your knowledge and training to accurately respond to customers’ problems while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- By appropriately processing emails and resolving issues, ensure first-contact resolution.
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule regulations.
- Customer issues should be routed to the appropriate internal or external parties.
- It’s important to have excellent organizing and communication abilities, as well as thorough attention to detail.
- Experience in a retail or ecommerce-related discipline or area of 2+ years is essential.
- Self-motivated individuals who can move, prioritize, and fulfil deadlines on their own are required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a field closely related to either of these fields is actually needed.
- Microsoft Office Suite and tools must be able to be used.