3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Customer Service Teller – Jirjā
In cooperation with the Customer Service department, the Teller is an entry-level role responsible for aiding with the execution of branch activities, including day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and transaction processing. The main goal is to give excellent customer service while also assisting the branch in generating income through the delivery of effective solutions.
Job Title : Customer Service Teller
Location : Jirjā, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 15.98 per hour.
Company : Wells Fargo
Job Type : Full-Time
- As required, balances automated teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs).
- To carry out the Group compliance policy on a local level by containing compliance risk in consultation with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer, or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture, and optimizing relationships with regulators.
- Maintain a current awareness of the Company’s products and services, as well as any government regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer requirements. Follow all Company and regulatory compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report any control weaknesses, compliance violations, or operational loss occurrences.
- Adhere to established customer service standards and give a unique experience by understanding client needs and delivering solutions when it matters most.
- Maintain a sufficient cash drawer, demonstrate frequently, balance cash on hand, and double-check that all transactions and negotiable items match the figures in the system.
- Maintains internal controls within the bank, including the rapid implementation of internal and external audit points, as well as any external regulators’ concerns.
- Complete all branch-related operational tasks as needed (e.g cash ordering, vault, ATM, and wire transfer activities).
- Accounts are serviced, loans are taken, payments for safe deposit boxes are accepted, gift card sales are handled, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- First impressions are important, so be sure to treat every customer with respect and efficiency when they contact you.
- Enhance the company’s image by offering proactive customer-driven service in support of exceeding customer expectations; generate new business referrals through customer engagement and the use of a customer relationship management system.
- Communication skills are important.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States because the company will not sponsor visas for these positions.
- To process transactions quickly and correctly, strong attention to detail and cash management skills are essential.
- Customer service and/or sales experience, including cash handling, of at least one year is required.
- The applicant should have a desire to learn and improve his skills on a regular basis, as well as a desire to be a leader, as well.