9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Customer Supply & Logistics Manager – Jammu
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for all areas of the supply chain and operations of the firm, including procurement, vendor relations, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution. Develops and executes strategies for managing supply chain processes in support of manufacturing and operations. Ensures resource needs are met by supervising demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement. Communicates with executives to get the resources necessary to meet customer requests and to assure delivery and/or execution.
Job Title : Customer Supply & Logistics Manager
Location : Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 33.96 per hour.
Company : Justice Grown
Job Type : Part-Time
- Proven ability to manage and prepare project team resources in coordination with other cross-functional departments via project integration, planning, communication, and documentation.
- Identify and push opportunities for continuous improvement to simplify processes and enhance accuracy and efficiency in operations.
- Managing physical inventory accurately and efficiently, including ERP transaction accuracy, inventory events, and cycle counts is the duty of the inventory manager when used in conjunction with ERP software.
- work closely with your purchasing manager and the senior supply chain planning manager to ensure that you have enough inventory levels.
- Provide solutions to customers’ complaints and difficulties related to the company’s goods and services. Please notify the right authorities of any issues you have about your product’s quality or production process.
- Preserve meticulous records, prepare reports, and create presentations to assist management in understanding the logistical standpoint.
- The capacity to lead workers in departmental operations, such as delivering instructions and training, attaining objectives, rapid turnarounds for tasks asked by top management, and progressive discipline, is crucial.
- An established track record of providing analysis and using judgment in making decisions. It is anticipated that senior executives would communicate concisely in order to identify issues and provide solutions that are supported by evidence.
- Receive raw materials, transport finished goods, and arrange them in a warehouse space. This is all part of the warehouse function.
- Overall strategy and execution of the supply chain management function as well as business planning and direction are all within this person’s purview.
- Advanced skill in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction within ERP system settings
- Assume more responsibility and take advantage of educational opportunities.
- As well as the capacity to swiftly develop long-lasting connections with individuals all around the globe, the organization needs strong bargaining and communication abilities.
- Making sure the system’s performance is being measured and analyzed, and then taking actions to enhance or rectify that performance in order to meet its objectives.
- Expertise in business and management ideas involved in strategic planning.