10 Feb 2023
Full-Time Data Analyst – Bloemfontein
They’ll work with colleagues both inside the company (in Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory & Customer Support) as well as around the globe on expanding their present data analytics. In charge of providing business solutions to detect trends, opportunities, and possible business process and reporting efficiencies in order to support business choices that are in line with strategic objectives.
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein, South Africa
Salary : $ 68.57 per hour.
Company : Lexi-Comp, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Involved in the creation of new applications and utilities, as well as the integration of third-party hosted and premise-based apps with other systems
- Assist in achieving the company’s goals by working with the development team to generate and evaluate product specifications.
- Assist with the construction and upkeep of proprietary data structures so that Qlik Sense can make effective use of them.
- Be aware of both the relationship between business effect and broader business trends.
- Put together a list of what needs to be done, and then collaborate with other groups within your firm to get things done in the order of importance and effect.
- End-users of analytics will be able to do their jobs better if they are able to get new users set up on the analytic platforms, get help with their projects, and have office hours.
- Rapid fire business intelligence systems and in-memory analytics should be developed and supported in order to accelerate data delivery for business decision making while also providing flexibility and agility to business users.
- When it comes to creating and disseminating reports, the company’s data governance and reporting protocols must be followed.
- All levels of a firm need the ability to communicate and present themselves effectively.
- Make use of the information you’ve acquired to produce visual output like reports or dashboards to communicate the performance of a company or product to internal and external audiences.
- In order to be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable in a variety of facets of data management.
- Candidates should have a thorough grasp of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science, in addition to a keen interest in these topics.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, must be acquainted with.
- Ability to describe and understand non-functional requirements, create architectures and cost estimates, and come up with technical solutions to proposals is a necessary.
- A record of successfully juggling a variety of objectives and the flexibility to change with the demands of the company while yet meeting deadlines