30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Data Analyst – Marsā Maṭrūḥ
Analytical assistance for business intelligence reporting and analytics is what you’ll be doing as the Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA). It is up to you to provide suggestions for improving the effectiveness of business data research and the use of business data management technologies and procedures,
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : Marsā Maṭrūḥ, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 66.37 per hour.
Company : Northwell Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- The final goal is to show business/product performance to internal users and external audiences by manipulating, merging, and analyzing data to produce reports, graphs, dashboards, and other results
- help other IT staff with the integration of 3rd party hosted and premise-based applications with other systems, software made by the company, and other tools.
- Ensure proprietary data structures are well-designed and maintained so Qlik Sense can utilize them.
- Allow analytic end-users to be more productive by onboarding new end-users to analytic platforms while also giving periodic training seminars and prototyping sessions, as well as by hosting office hours.
- Having a good knowledge of the industry’s large picture concerns and trends will help you better understand the relationship between analysis and business effect.
- Enterprises want business intelligence solutions that are both fast-moving and flexible, enabling them to provide data in real time while also allowing them to be flexible and agile in the way they use the information they collect.
- Assist in the preparation, verification, and reconciliation of reports utilizing corporate-wide data governance standards and reporting protocols.
- have good written and verbal communication skills and can interact and present well at all levels of the organization
- In partnership with the product owner, assist the development team in creating and analyzing product requirements that meet the company’s goals.
- Put together a list of what needs to be done, and then collaborate with other groups within your firm to get things done in the order of importance and effect.
- Data preparation, data analysis, data mining, sophisticated report writing, user acceptance testing, and data presentation expertise are all needed.
- Candidates should have a thorough grasp of relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis / data science, in addition to a keen interest in these topics.
- Applicants must have experience documenting nonfunctional requirements, analyzing non-technical requirements, building architectures with cost estimations, and coming up with technological solutions to proposals.
- Microsoft Office, notably Excel, and the Windows operating system are required.
- have the capacity to manage many projects at once while still achieving deadlines.