26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Data Driven Marketing Analyst – Al Khor
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll use your unique blend of business acumen and technical expertise to improve enquiry acquisition and conversion rates. As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll analyze marketing data, spot gaps, and recommend ways to optimize digital, search, email, and interaction channels across campaigns.
Job Title : Data Driven Marketing Analyst
Location : Al Khor, Al Khor, Qatar
Salary : $ 31.61 per hour.
Company : SelfMade
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops solutions to drive consumer awareness, engagement, happiness, retention, and other business objectives by collaborating with business teams to discover the most important business issues to be addressed in the data.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially spreadsheets in Excel
- New product launches are examined, reviewed, and reported on, as well as successful, innovative, and unsuccessful products. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level before putting them together in a presentation framework for marketing or sales.
- Creates, delivers, and maintains simple dashboards that empower marketers and other business teams with digital data.
- Use research from databases like Innova, Technomic, Technomic Datassentials, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor, and you can do more advanced marketing analysis and show data in new ways (a plus)
- Create clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership. These findings will inform marketing strategy, finances, creative execution, and media planning.
- Monitor and maintain assigned media on a daily basis, which may include SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and more.
- To assist Category Marketers in creating a clear, successful selling story in a visually appealing digital format, use primary and secondary research.
- Control the technical aspects of important marketing tools (marketing automation, CRM) used to produce, distribute, and report on leads.
- On the testing and optimization roadmap, intelligence to create and evaluate hypotheses focuses on improving the digital experience and site performance.
- For issue solving, the candidate must be able to organize, structure, analyze, and come up with proposed solutions to the situation at hand.
- Technically adept, a strong communicator, and a willingness to improve operations and increase income through digital client connection.
- Retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ), Amazon Advertising, and other self-serve retail marketplace ad systems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset backed up by business knowledge and a strong work ethic
- Data-driven content and inquiry/conversion marketing campaigns have been developed and measured for more than three years.