9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist – Rajahmundry
The Data Entry Clerk’s job will entail moving data from one source to another via data entry technology, word processing, or voice recordings. It is really desirable to be able to type quickly and precisely.
Job Title : Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist
Location : Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 17.61 per hour.
Company : Summit Utilities, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensure that all customer and bank standards are met in terms of operations, internal audit and security, and general practices.
- Pay attention to the small print. You’re in charge of audits and must be extremely exact. 98 percent accuracy is required.
- Working understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- Job Complexity – Performs duties that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring only modest judgments outside of existing processes, but recognizes the need for occasional departures from established procedures. In decision-making, it has a minor or non-existent role.
- Make sure your scanners and other electronic devices are clean, well-maintained, and in operating condition.
- Assist technical staff in the resolution of computer/software issues.
- Viewing and validating personal or confidential customer/client data; protecting customer/client data and identities.
- Data must be input, updated, and validated in order for corporate databases to work successfully.
- As needed, organizing paper formats, backups, and material source files
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business administration, administration, or a related discipline is desired, but not essential.
- The capacity to lead and enhance the skills and competencies of financial teams.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills are required.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative programs.
- 7000+ accurate 10-key typing skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.