25 Jan 2023
Full-Time Data Visualization Designer – Al Aḩmadī
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll work with a creative and skilled group to produce high-quality work in a variety of areas, such as but not limited to website design, user experience design, print and digital collateral, and event graphics. Candidates should be well-versed in design, hierarchy, problem solving, layout, typography, and have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. This individual needs to be detail minded, as well as capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
Job Title : Data Visualization Designer
Location : Al Aḩmadī, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 23.53 per hour.
Company : adMarketplace
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains technical knowledge by reading professional journals and remaining current on marketing and design trends, among other things.
- Provides our sales team with professionally designed and easily understood PowerPoint presentations.
- asks the people who should know the information the materials they need to do the job.
- learns the ins and outs of the brand’s visual identity, components, and guidelines, as well as those of our collaborators.
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting as well as one-on-one with the Senior Graphic Designer, the VP of Marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- Assist in the design of high-impact marketing materials and in presenting our products and services to the public and our partner clients in novel ways.
- Delivers draft designs, timeframes, and budgets to the Senior Graphic Designer and Vice President of Marketing for review and approval.
- Maintaining the brand’s established conventions and styles, adapt content for print, email with images, and our website and social media platforms.
- Creates a basic layout of the art and prose for the project, taking into account the media’s specifications for arrangement, size, type size, and style. Designs and copy are modified in accordance with stakeholder instructions.
- Keeps to deadlines and budgets with ease because to accurate time estimates and careful planning.
- Ability with Microsoft PowerPoint, WordPress, Squarespace, and 3D (Blender or other) is a bonus.
- precision in design that is centered on the needs of the user.
- adaptability to new circumstances and the ability to think outside the box
- skill in interacting with others and working as part of a group.
- accustomed to working in the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator print workflow.