26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Database Administrator – Bakun
You are a forward-thinking Database Administrator who can quickly fix difficult technological issues under pressure. You understand database fundamentals and can develop scalable solutions. Your intellectual curiosity drives you to stay up to date on the newest database technologies. You are an outstanding communicator who enjoys working cooperatively with others.
Job Title : Database Administrator
Location : Bakun, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 67.92 per hour.
Company : Apple
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyzes and defines technological standards relating to database resources. It performs analysis and design for both new and existing systems.
- Provides technical and operational database administration. Installs, maintains, develops, and executes policies and processes to ensure the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases and big data warehouse database settings.
- Administers, manages, develops, and executes database policies and procedures. Optimizes database access, resource allocation, performance, and cost.
- Created user-friendly tools using huge data and schemas. Fixes database problems and makes upgrades. system issue solver
- Use physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery to address database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data challenges.
- A DBMS’s present and future requirements are specified. Creates a database architecture for current and future application development after doing an in-depth analysis of a company’s structure.
- Set up and utilize Microsoft SQL Server to execute administrator tasks including database administration, user management, and storage management. Create and maintain system configuration specs, training manuals, and other internal system documentation.
- Sets up data models and database designs, as well as codes for data access and table maintenance. Fixes problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems.
- Supports the latest MSSQL versions in the development, creation, and deployment of large, complicated databases with replication and high availability. Creates architectures for applications, databases, and executive functions.
- Assistance with data conversion and upgrading. To clarify requirements and accelerate project tasks, communicate with project managers, business analysts, and developers.
- Microsoft SQL database system design and administration expertise is required for this position, which requires a minimum of two to five years. There must be similar levels of experience and education between the two parties involved in the negotiation process.
- File structure and design training, information retrieval strategies, file access methods and controls, and standard development and documentation
- Working in a team atmosphere with a strong emphasis on customer service and solution ownership is a key skill for this position. Meeting deadlines and managing various, shifting priorities is a must.
- The ability to implement a data dictionary and database system successfully. Working with credit union software is required, as is a track record of success in the development of similar applications.