Full-Time Delivery Manager – Camarines Norte Province
We are now recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to oversee the Company’s customer support activities throughout our diversified Contact Center network. The ideal applicant will be able to deconstruct customer feedback in order to identify communication gaps as well as the necessary operational or systemic changes. All of this must be accomplished in a disciplined way that ensures appropriate resolution, learning, and customer experience development. The role of Service Delivery Manager is important to the organization’s success. The selected applicant will have substantial expertise leading and managing contact center vendors.
Job Title : Delivery Manager
Location : Camarines Norte Province, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.8 per hour.
Company : Riveron
Job Type : Full-Time
- Organize monthly, quarterly, and annual business evaluations with internal stakeholders and suppliers, and cultivate connections and feedback channels to constantly enhance services.
- you will monitor and manage the quality standards that govern customer interactions. These standards are intended to ensure that the customer experience is consistent throughout all customer contact points, both inside and outside our internal group and our outsourced partner network.
- The department’s daily activities and tasks are reviewed and mentored by supervisors and team leaders to ensure that the department is properly staffed and organized.
- Implement incentive programs to raise metrics while also maintaining or improving quality, as well as gathering and communicating information on the team and its members.
- Help travel consultants and concierges with everything from team and one-on-one coaching to management every day in both a remote and in-person work.
- Contributes significantly to the day-to-day management of other Service Delivery Managers, including, as necessary, appropriate mentoring, coaching, team-building activities and employee retention initiatives..
- Charged for making sure their Concierge achieves all of their KPI targets, contractual requirements, and more.
- By providing supervision and assisting the client in developing scale-able and resilient back end infrastructure to satisfy their requirements, the operational delivery teams can better understand and respond to the client.
- Responsible for properly managing the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for developing and coaching those individuals, responsibilities may include acting as a pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Leads, IT Service Desk Service Leads, and so on).
- Maintain the Voice of the Customer program by bringing Contact Centers together around an uniform strategy for conducting consumer satisfaction surveys and gathering customer feedback throughout the whole purchase process.
- Proficiency in using discretion and judgment when offering feedback, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action.
- Broad consulting expertise across a wide range of industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- It is necessary to have a deeper understanding of customer-vendor interactions in order to effectively attract and retain partners in the contact center.
- Possessing the capacity to have a long-term strategic perspective and produce successful action plans via effective planning, evaluation, and administration is essential.
- Capacity to communicate effectively, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, to build connections, and to persuade others, are prerequisites for success.