2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Delivery/Project Manager – Thanjavur
IT end-user support, IT service desk, and VIP services will be the responsibility of the Service Delivery Manager for the company’s product managers (employee digital journey first). When it comes to end-user IT services, the ‘One Desk’ transformation is all about delivering consistent key value and performance indicator outcomes for internal stakeholders (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Delivery/Project Manager
Location : Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 34.04 per hour.
Company : GSTV
Job Type : Full-Time
- Sustain the Voice of the Customer initiative by uniting Contact Centers around a standardized procedure for conducting satisfaction surveys and collecting customer input throughout the end-to-end purchase process.
- Responsible for the overall success of their Concierge, as well as the achievement of all client KPIs and contractual responsibilities.
- Responsible for properly managing the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for developing and coaching those individuals, responsibilities may include acting as a pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Leads, IT Service Desk Service Leads, and so on).
- In order to guarantee that the department is properly staffed and organized, supervisors and team leaders are supervised and instructed.
- Create reports, evaluate data, and implement incentive programs to increase metrics while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Provide daily assistance, including team and one-on-one coaching, and management to travel advisors and travel concierges, both remotely and in person.
- Ensures that the customer experience is consistent across all customer contact points, both inside our internal group and across our outsourced partner network, by supporting and enforcing the quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- Ensure that the customer’s back-end infrastructure is scale-able and strong in order to meet its objectives. To do this, operational delivery teams need to understand and communicate the demands of the client.
- Businesses should meet every month, quarter, and year to talk about their business with their internal stakeholders and their suppliers. They should also build relationships and feedback channels so that they can always improve the services they offer.
- Delivering Services Managers get a lot more help from this person. As needed, he or she can help with mentoring, coaching and team-building, and he or she can also help keep employees happy.
- Ability to have a long-term strategic vision and create successful action plans via excellent planning, assessment, and administration is necessary.
- you need to know how important the client-vendor relationship is when it comes to hiring, keeping, and performing better partners.
- Extensive experience using discretion and judgment when offering criticism, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action.
- Exceptional oral and writing communication skills, as well as the ability to discuss technical solutions in business terms, develop rapport, and convince people, are required.
- Expertise in complicated and diversified business sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)