Full-Time Dental Assistant for Front Desk – Kohima
The Front Office Receptionist handles a variety of fundamental office support tasks for the clinic, including answering phones and directing calls, directing patients and visitors, answering questions, and carrying out as needed routine clerical tasks like data entry, file maintenance, and word processing. Prior to patient visits, make sure the patient files are complete and the essential information is gathered in accordance with clinic practice. keeps a collection of goods for oral health. Money is gathered and dental care supplies are distributed. consults with and schedules numerous doctors to coordinate care. keeps the atmosphere at the front office cheerful.
Job Title : Dental Assistant for Front Desk
Location : Kohima, Nagaland, India
Salary : $ 17.91 per hour.
Company : YI JIA GI MEDICAL P.C.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accurately and promptly answer, screen, and transfer all incoming calls to the appropriate individual.
- creates copies of requested materials; may also produce and transmit facsimiles to clinic personnel.
- Provide refreshments (coffee, water, tea) and information (where the restrooms are) to all guests.
- The clinic’s staff handles the mail that comes in and distributes it to the appropriate departments.
- It ensures the office can function as intended by recording and relaying information on events, unusual occurrences, and ongoing necessities.
- Maintains a clean, secure, and inviting lobby and other office areas (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Position-appropriate duties may include providing specialized services of a normal clerical kind in line with all applicable policies and procedures.
- performs a wide variety of clerical duties as needed for the position; operates a personal computer to compose simple letters, enter data, and print labels, reports, and other documents.
- generates, modifies, or handles documents such as files or records.
- To answer phones, direct calls, take messages, and supply basic information; to welcome and direct guests and patients; and to respond to standard queries.
- Six months of experience working in a medical or dental office is preferred.
- Effectively communicate verbally and through written (electronic) communication.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of administrative, clerical or relevant work experience required.
- Compatibility with relevant healthcare and pharmaceutical software is essential.
- Being able to put pen to paper and create simple documents like letters, labels, etc.