3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Dental Assistant needed ASAP – Bacacay
The role of dental office manager is used to improve and maintain the daily operations of the practice, which includes hiring competent, professional staff, ensuring excellent patient care and employee satisfaction, ensuring appropriate equipment and material acquisition, and ensuring continuous practice growth.
Job Title : Dental Assistant needed ASAP
Location : Bacacay, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 36.06 per hour.
Company : Emagen Dental
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working in tandem with the head dentist and other associates to propel clinical and administrative management.
- works in tandem with HR to manage hiring, firing, interviews, and staffing needs.
- analyze and set up office processes, such as payroll preparation, cash management, invoice processing, and other administrative tasks, among others.
- Implementing internal and external marketing techniques will aid in the practice’s expansion.
- Using a motivating, forward-thinking, and respectful approach, achieving corporate goals, revenue, and profitability objectives.
- Manage the office as a whole, including all of the software and day-to-day operations.
- enforces policies and procedures in the office and informs personnel of any changes.
- ensuring that all staff members display knowledge of the business, operational procedures, and protocols by offering training and development support.
- Formulate and propose new ways to boost efficiency, patient retention, and the bottom line in a medical practice.
- Performs analysis of patient records and updates and uploads them as required.
- Proves the ability to forge alliances, both internally and with patients.
- Acquiring familiarity with relevant frameworks and tools is made possible through individual study.
- at least three years of experience working in a healthcare management role.
- Dental office management expertise is a definite plus.
- comprehensive knowledge of dental-related systems, technical requirements, and procedures.