7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Designer Non-Apparel – Pio Duran
The primary responsibilities of the Production Artist, who will report to the Design Director, will be to design league licensing boards for all of our licenses and to design all visuals for the catalog and BTB sales tools. To ensure that any conversions and adjustments made by the team reflect the designers’ original vision and specifications, this role will work closely with the Apparel/Authentic Design group.
Job Title : Designer Non-Apparel
Location : Pio Duran, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.48 per hour.
Company : WACOAL AMERICA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to take direction and create creative campaigns, derivative materials, and resizes that maintain a consistent visual language and tone
- Investigates the recipes, layouts, and materials proposed for each proposal in close conjunction with the design team to guarantee its success.
- Proofreads tech packets for errors and must be able to diagnose and fix art/embellishment issues quickly.
- Maintain a systematic system of file revisions and keep teams informed of production changes.
- exhibits strong time-management skills and consistently meets a wide variety of deadlines and commitments.
- Make sure that elements of the brand are consistently used in all products and distribution channels.
- Prepare artwork submitted in a variety of formats for production and address any artwork issues that crop up throughout production.
- You are responsible for drafting up all submission papers, securing appropriate approvals, and making any necessary adjustments.
- Work with graphic design, art, and industrial design teams to maintain design intent for printed materials.
- As issues develop, you’ll need to work with the art department and the printer to find solutions.
- Superb verbal and nonverbal communication skills; experienced working in teams at all levels of an organization.
- Two or more years of experience in the fields of graphic design, garment design, and/or apparel product development is preferred.
- You feel at ease managing the print process with a vendor and pushing them to achieve deadlines while preserving quality.
- You should be an expert user of FlightCheck, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must provide evidence of advanced skill with MAC computers and the full Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator.