5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Digital Manager Marketing – Qifṭ
Digital Director is a top post in the Independent Expenditure program and reports to the Deputy Director of Independent Expenditures. Managing a team of digital personnel and consultants, the Digital Director sets priorities and ensures that all of our digital persuasion initiatives are aligned. Digital expenditure on the battlefield is expected to reach millions of dollars, and this post will play a critical role in ensuring that these funds are used wisely. In order to succeed, candidates need to be imaginative, diligent, and fervent in their desire to elect Democrats to Congress.
Job Title : Digital Manager Marketing
Location : Qifṭ, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.23 per hour.
Company : UiPath
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use current DevSecOps approaches to streamline the production and delivery of new goods to end consumers on a daily basis.
- Support the administration of digital program initiatives, including organic and paid media; manage a variety of digital projects and work streams, including project planning, execution of projects, and reporting on project milestones.
- Manage and maintain the connection with media agency partners. In order to provide solid advice, assessment, and ongoing optimization on proposed agency strategies, create media briefings.
- Make strategies for the creation of new or improved administrative tools for internal or external use.
- Ensure that you have complete control over the development process, which includes defining and communicating the project’s scope and goals, having frequent status meetings, and managing and/or executing development from start to finish.
- Examining a campaign’s performance and discovering new opportunities may be done by analyzing website traffic, PPC activity, search results, and other data sources.
- You are completely responsible for the upkeep and improvement of our digital marketing efforts. Included in this may be but is not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media as well as the website in its current or future configurations. If you don’t meet our digital platform engagement goals, it’s up to you to make sure they are met.
- Always maintain a high level of knowledge of industry concerns and trends, especially in the areas of accessibility, usability, and new and emerging technologies.
- Maintaining and analyzing online traffic, as well as dealing with internal teams and suppliers, are required skills for this position.
- We want you to produce short-form television and internet videos that will promote our brand and drive traffic to our website.
- Maintaining one’s composure when working in a high-pressure setting is a critical skill.
- Expertise in conveying complicated information in an understandable and entertaining manner is highly sought for.
- Work experience in political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other comparable marketing activities is a must.
- running a variety of digital media testing, such as but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests and platform brand lift studies.