Full-Time Digital Marketing Analyst – Itanagar
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll work to develop scalable processes for campaign management, lead generation, CRM database maintenance, and web analytics. You’ll be in charge of external, internet acquisition marketing, including strategy, execution, and channel optimization. You’ll also be expected to collaborate with internal marketing and sales teams to create and track email campaigns that generate business results across B2B and B2C customer channels. You’ll also execute complicated data analyses across paid media, CRM, and website analytics, which will be used to help stakeholders throughout the firm make strategic decisions. You’ll be handling numerous projects at the same time in a fast-paced setting.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Analyst
Location : Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 32.62 per hour.
Company : HelloFresh
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate findings into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, informing overall marketing strategy and budgets, creative execution, and media mix.
- Manage the technical components of important marketing technologies (marketing automation, CRM) that are utilized to generate, distribute, and track leads.
- On a daily basis, the candidate must be able to monitor and maintain tailored media, which could include SEO, search engine marketing, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and more.
- Creates, provides, and maintains intuitive dashboards that democratize digital data for marketers and other business teams.
- Intelligence powers the testing and optimization roadmap, which generates and analyses hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- It is required to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets.
- Working collaboratively with business teams to determine the most relevant business questions to be addressed in the data, develops solutions to drive consumer awareness, engagement, contentment, retention, and other business outcomes.
- Help Category Marketers construct a clear, successful selling story in a visually appealing digital format by using primary and secondary research.
- Data from market databases such as Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor can be used for advanced marketing analysis and data visualization (a plus)
- Analyzes, evaluates, and reports on new product releases, as well as identifies successful, unique, and failed items. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level, then compile into a presentation format for direct usage by marketing or sales.
- When it comes to issue solving, the candidate must be able to break down a problem into a structured approach, structure, analyze, and create proposed solutions.
- Paid search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms.
- Technically adept, a strong communicator, and a willingness to enhance operations and increase income through digital customer connection.
- A strong business acumen and work ethic promote an entrepreneurial mindset.
- +4 years’ experience using data to design and measure content and inquiry/conversion marketing performance.