Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager – Gonzaga
For the Digital Media Specialist, duties include the planning and development of publications as well as the construction of websites and other types of digital communications. Facilitates City projects, programs, events, and visions by assisting with their execution, dissemination, and promotion. A few examples of duties include, but are not limited to: conducting research; writing; producing; photographing; and editing video content; creating social media content; managing the city’s social/emerging media presence; and designing and updating city-related websites, digital displays, and advertisements/publications. Participate in the promotion of the various departments’ activities and objectives through collaborating with other departments. It is possible to help in the production and distribution of news releases, as well as developing favorable media relations, as part of one’s job. As required, third-party marketing agencies may be contacted for contact management.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Gonzaga, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.27 per hour.
Company : Rossman Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Digital media equipment should be bought or repaired, and you should make recommendations. Diagnose and fix problems with your digital media system. Create cost estimates for different types of equipment. Provide care for university resources.
- In this case, making presentations and giving management updates.
- Maintaining client relationships and identifying programming opportunities for customers in order to increase efficiency while continuing to build their firm are important tasks.
- With the assistance of the digital analytics team, it is necessary to establish reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social campaigns; this team should work together to ensure that campaign reporting remains valid and accurate in the future.
- Develops and oversees citizen surveys and communications; prepares submissions for program recognition and publishing.
- Work in collaboration with the Acquisition Manager to enhance the performance of partners, which may include third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies, among other things.
- Participation in the preparation of presentations and the dissemination of information to management. Preparing notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations in order to aid in the development of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- It is important to keep a close eye on your website to see if there are any outdated photos or video embeds.
- Quality control includes SEO, ADA compliance, and functional links, among other things. In the evaluation of campaigns and programs, online analytics should be used.
- Assists in the production and development of digital content in collaboration with business partners. Written and edited information is reviewed while ensuring that specified contact standards are adhered to. Making certain that digital media delivers current and complete product/service information that is readily accessible to present and prospective consumers. Maintains a methodology for auditing digital properties on a regular basis.
- Capability to develop and adhere to strict timelines, pivot as required, and handle many projects concurrently.
- Advanced computer abilities, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and content management systems and social media account management, are required for this position.
- Communication, organization, analytical and strategic thinking, and teamwork skills are essential.
- Make suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Recognize and resolve difficulties with digital media systems. Prepare cost estimates for a variety of different equipment options. Conserve university funds.
- Work with customers and coworkers in a manner that is both professional and respectful in order to provide excellent service to our clients.