25 Jan 2023
Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager – Tipo-Tipo
We are looking for a competent Digital Director to assist us in creating world-class digital experiences that strategically match usability and emotional brand expression for our customers. The Digital Director will be in charge of overseeing and/or carrying out development on projects ranging from microsites and small upgrades to full websites with significant interactive elements. This client-facing, hands-on role is in charge of the entire quality of all digital and interactive projects, from scoping through constructing, deploying, and supporting them.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Tipo-Tipo, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.17 per hour.
Company : Kettle
Job Type : Part-Time
- Campaign performance may be evaluated by analyzing website traffic, PPC campaigns, and other data sources.
- Enhance or create new administrative tools for internal and external usage.
- Your job is to ensure that our digital marketing strategy aligns with our overall brand strategy. Included in this include, but not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media, and your own website’s advertising. The targeted level of consumer involvement must be achieved across all of our digital channels.
- Required experience working with internal and external teams, as well as vendors, on web and mobile design and development projects. Additional experience controlling and analyzing internet traffic is preferred.
- keep up with what’s going on in the business, especially when it comes to usability and new technology.
- Maintain overall control over the development process, which includes establishing and presenting the project’s scope and objectives, holding regular status meetings, managing and/or executing development from beginning to end.
- Manage numerous digital projects and work streams, including project planning, execution, and milestone reporting, to support the digital program’s project management.
- You will be responsible for crafting short-form television and internet videos that will promote our brand and increase website traffic.
- Accelerate the development and delivery of new products using modern DevSecOps procedures to increase the daily economic value offered to end users.
- you will be responsible for Providing strong advice, assessment, and ongoing optimization on proposed agency plans in media briefings to ensure that they are well received.
- When working in a high-pressure workplace, it’s critical to be able to maintain your composure while still working swiftly and effectively.
- Ability to use a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Possess working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Advanced computer skills are desirable.
- Code versioning tools and knowledge of the newest web design tools, including HTML5, ASP.NET Web Forms/Web Services/Web API, and jQuery/CSS3.
- The ability to absorb and communicate complicated technical concepts to a wide audience in an understandable and entertaining manner is highly sought for.
- Preferably, you have 5-7 years of experience working in digital marketing for political campaigns, issue advocacy groups, or other marketing-related roles; however, you may start with less.