7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing/Technology Specialist – Al-Barka
Maintaining a digital media plan is a primary responsibility for the Digital Media Specialist. In this role, you’ll oversee all aspects of digital marketing, from strategy to execution, as well as oversee the creation and maintenance of marketing materials and the tracking of web traffic. Websites, apps, email, SMS, and digital experience content are all examples of digital assets.
Job Title : Digital Marketing/Technology Specialist
Location : Al-Barka, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.46 per hour.
Company : Coolspa
Job Type : Full-Time
- Verify that the content of a website is search engine optimized, accessible, and that all links function (quality assurance). Determine the performance of campaigns and efforts by using and analyzing internet data.
- Multiple social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram, may be used to create and administer sponsored campaigns.
- It gives a little direction. Most of the time, employees are supposed to do their jobs on their own, with only a little help from their bosses. It is possible to see the final result if you want to.
- Coordinate with the company’s digital analytics team to create sponsored social initiatives. Look at campaign reports to see whether they’re up to date.
- Clients may examine campaign data and make appropriate modifications as a result of using call and conversion monitoring. Reports to clients, whether on a monthly or quarterly basis, should include text written by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- A/B test ideas should be created and executed on a regular basis. You may help the digital team prepare for the next test by detecting relevant trends and topics.
- Literacy skills include the ability to read literary works such as novels and reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports and legal documents. A bachelor’s degree or above is often required for this kind of education. Practice and self-study are necessary to learn new things.
- Customer service is excellent for both internal and external clients. It is your job to make sure that everyone knows what the organization’s goals are.
- Opinions and issues are examined via digital assets. Solving complex problems requires the involvement of both business and IT personnel. Finds and records ways to make collaborative activities and tactics better.
- It’s up to you and the Acquisition Manager to make sure that third-party creative agencies and other paid digital platforms are delivering results.
- Working with people, keeping track of things, and using technology are all prerequisites for this position.
- As web designers, digital marketers, social media strategists, and business writers, it’s easy to understand why these abilities are in such high demand right now.
- When working with other departments, he or she is able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- During their first year of work, new hires must promote on social media and other digital media, such as electronic displays. This training is required of all new workers.
- Possession of the ability to set and achieve deadlines, to alter course as required, and to oversee many projects simultaneously