4 Feb 2023
Part-Time Digital Media Account Manager – Walmart Connect – Muscat
We are seeking for a motivated Social Media Director to join our team! The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is hands-on, has a strong work ethic, and sets a good example for others to follow. Media Directors should have substantial experience planning, buying, executing, and evaluating media channels related to driving the client’s business KPIs, with a heavy emphasis on paid social and performance marketing.
Job Title : Digital Media Account Manager – Walmart Connect
Location : Muscat, Masqaṭ, Oman
Salary : $ 23.65 per hour.
Company : Center for Reproductive Rights
Job Type : Part-Time
- Take charge of the full process of creating a successful digital acquisition or performance campaign, from ideation through rollout to ongoing tweaking and analysis.
- Maintain a constant cadence of analysis and optimization of channel performance in order to guarantee that performance meets or exceeds expectations; report findings to the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Own the client relationship for agency and client management for digital media and related services.
- Ensure the highest quality is achieved and immediately applied to client work to boost the team’s efficiency.
- Campaign delivery, traffic, and activity should be actively tested and monitored so that insights may be gleaned from analytics and used to inform recommendations for campaign enhancements.
- Communicate with the client’s top executives in order to better meet their needs and grow their business.
- Maintain lucrative, long-term client connections by supervising the growth of digital marketing (with a primary focus on paid social) and putting into action engagement plans and initiatives.
- Making client campaigns successful requires thinking outside the box and developing new ideas.
- Keep things running smoothly by always looking for new and better ways to do things, such as conducting A/B and multivariate tests, analyzing user behavior, forming strategic alliances, optimizing landing pages, and so on.
- Maintaining Oversee the annual budgeting process in addition to the monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting and reporting of channel-level traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs.
- Five years’ experience in the media industry, ideally in an agency setting.
- Capable of taking the lead in both in-person and telephone presentations to clients; quarterly business evaluations are a particular focus.
- Proven track record of selling new products or services to existing customers.
- a track record of successfully planning and strategizing multi-tactic integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus.
- skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a demonstrated ability to learn and use new productivity software quickly and effectively.