7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Digital Media Manager – Hamtic
The Media Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of clients’ online marketing programs by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization, as well as building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members. The Media Manager is analytical and employs problem-solving skills to ensure faultless program implementation in order to achieve and surpass specified targets.
Job Title : Digital Media Manager
Location : Hamtic, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.35 per hour.
Company : JB&B
Job Type : Full-Time
- In both an unsupervised and supervised setting, acquire information and photographic/videographic evidence to support compelling narratives for social media postings that are both relevant and meaningful.
- keep an eye on the fine print of the contracts with the various vendors. Monitor and report on the success of search engine marketing activities, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and ideas for future growth.
- In order to increase the effectiveness of client programs, it is necessary to review important metrics and plan and execute modifications.
- Contribute significantly to the design validation of operational efficiency best practices within the team and across the business..
- In conjunction with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders, maintain a social product library and design comprehensive proactive social packages
- Search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising (DA), video advertising (VA), and mobile ad campaigns for various customer accounts are all part of this job.
- Account service, media, and project management had internal meetings to coordinate roll-out of the allowed plan, which included a blueprint download. They also worked with external partners to make this happen.
- Retains top-level management abreast of important business prospects, threats, and other intricacies.
- create and manage relationships with third-party platform vendors. Beta testing may be used to find new methods to commercialize current products and services. oversee daily troubleshooting of the designated campaigns.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations while managing all assigned accounts’ budgets, including media authorizations.
- it is necessary to have a full understanding of the tools and apps available, as well as social media analysis and performance monitoring capabilities.
- able to manage their own work as well as collaborate on projects with others in an ever-changing environment.
- Customer acquisition via paid advertising requires inventive marketing plans and/or collaborations.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the Google Analytics platform and the Google Tag Manager in respect to paid media reporting and monitoring.
- It is essential to have excellent communication skills while dealing with customers and vendors, both verbally and in writing. This role requires a cheerful mindset and a nice disposition.